VELAZQUEZ

    Author: LA CLASE DE MARIA 15 Genre: »
    Rating


                       Hello my names is Diego Velazques  I  was born in July 6 of 1599 in Seville  and I am a very famous painter in the world.


                        when  i  was a child i lived in Sevilla the first year and when I was 24 years old I moved to Madrid.
                     
                     My mother was Jeroina Velazquez  and my feather was Juan  Rodrigez , I am the first of eigth brothers.


                       I  painted very famous pictures for examples : The Meninas , the Venus of the mirror  and  the old woman cooking eggs.


                        I  was painter  of the Phillip the VI of Spain ,i am was one of the most famous pinters at court


                          I  died in August 6of 1660
                     

    Leave a Reply