Isaac Peral by Juan

    Author: LA CLASE DE MARIA 15 Genre: »
    Rating

                                                                                                                                                                        Hello my name is Isaac Peral,I was born on 1st july 1851,I was born in Cartagena.I was very famous because I invented the submarine.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               My father is Juan Manuel Peral and my mother was Isabel.I married Maria del Carmen Cencio.           We had nine children but four of them died.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 I participated in the war in Cuba and the third carlist war.I was in the African-American naval unit.     I also studied geography,physics and astronomy.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         I joined  the spanish naVy in 1866,and developed the first electric powered submarine which was launched in 1888.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           I died in 22th may 1895.

    Leave a Reply