JULIUS CAESAR

    Author: LA CLASE DE MARIA 15 Genre: »
    Rating

                                                                                                                                                                                    I am Julius Caesar I was born the 13 of  July b.c. The place of birth is in Italy. I am famous because I was a grat emperor in Rome.                                                                                                                             

     My father was Julius Caesar and my mother Aurelia Cota. I married with Cleopatra and I had a child called Caesarion.                                                                                                                                                   



       I crated the Roman Empire which was formed by Great Britain, Spain and France until the east and 
               the Black sea.                                                                                                                                           




      Important events in my life are the Gallic wars that I conquered great part of europe.              

           
                I died the 15 of march b.c.







                                                                                                                  

    Leave a Reply